Through partnering with WS NSW, organisations have the opportunity to make a tangible difference to the lives of people with a disability whilst engaging their team members and achieving key corporate social responsibility objectives.
We work with you to build a long-term, meaningful business relationship which is tailored to suit your organisation’s needs and strategic objectives – a relationship that both your organisation and team members are proud to be a part of.
We understand that organisations may also choose to partner with charities in different ways; it is with this in mind that WS NSW seek opportunities for partnership in any (or all) of the following ways:
- Program & Event Sponsorship – financial assistance for key wheelchair sports projects or events
- Donated Goods & Services – donation of product or services to reduce operational costs (i.e. printing or technical services), and as prizes to raffle and auction at key fundraising events
- Fundraising – hosting a fundraising activity on behalf of WS NSW in the office or online.
- Cause Related Marketing – aligning your product or service marketing strategy with WS NSW whereby a percentage of the sale is donated to WS NSW
- Team Engagement – involving your team members in a partnership through workplace giving, personal and team building challenges, community fundraising initiatives (e.g. City2Surf) and/or volunteering
To discuss a partnership opportunity with WS NSW today, please contact us 02 9809 5260.
WS NSW wishes to thank the following organisations for their ongoing support of WS NSW events and programs
Sponsors and Partners of Wheelchair Sports NSW:
Interested in working with Wheelchair Sports NSW? Please contact us 02 9809 5260.