NOTICE OF THE 2016/2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF WHEELCHAIR SPORTS NSW
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the 2016/2017 Annual General Meeting of members of Wheelchair Sports NSW Incorporated will be held on Monday, 26th June, 2017 commencing at 6pm in the Clive Austin Conference Centre, Royal Rehab. Entrance off 59 Charles St, Putney (park on Recreation Circle)
- Opening and Welcome
- To confirm the minutes of the 2015/2016 Annual General Meeting
- To accept the Auditor’s Report
- To receive the Annual Report
- Announcement of the four (4) elected Directors
- Appointment of Auditors
- General Business
Note: As part of the General Business there will be a short address by Peter Murray Head of Development at Spinal Cord Injuries Australia on NDIS and its current relevance to members of WS NSW.
- Close of Meeting 7.00pm
- Reception 7.00pm to 8.00pm
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD.
Note: Following the business of the AGM, a reception will be held with complimentary food and drink for all present, with a chance to mix with fellow members.
We would ask you to RSVP by Thursday 22nd June to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9809 5260
Note: A copy of our Annual Report will be available at our AGM and will be available to all members following the AGM.
FEATURES of the 2016/17 AGM include:
- A farewell to David Piper OAM as the Chair of Wheelchair Sports NSW.
- Congratulations to Craig Jarvis OAM on his recent Australian Honours in the Queen’s Birthday listings.
- A welcome to 2 new Board members on the Wheelchair Sports NSW Board.
- A short address by Peter Murray Head of Development at Spinal Cord Injuries Australia on NDIS and its current relevance to members of WS NSW.