“What can I do to keep myself as healthy and active
for as long as possible?
Tennis is a sport you can play forever and
it’s a family sport as well.”
Helen, member WS NSW
You can read about Helen by clicking here. Please consider a donation to Wheelchair Sports NSW this Autumn to help people like Helen to get involved in wheelchair sports.
No matter how large or small, every donation makes a difference. Thank you for your support.
How your donation enriches lives:
- $50 will fund the cost of a member to attend two Come’n’Try Days to try out a new sport
- $100 will provide a member with a one on one training session in their chosen sport with a professional coach
- $250 will fund a team’s training court hire for 5 weeks
- $500 will fund a developing athlete Member Grant for 12 months
- $1,000 will fund the loan of a sports specific chair and all maintenance costs for 12 months
- $2,500 will fund 1 member to access all programs and services for 6 months i.e training and competition fees, mentoring, equipment, sporting travel and accommodation for a year
- $5,000 will fund a member to access all programs and support services from WS NSW for a year