ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation Race Day in support of WS NSW
Australia’s Biggest Charity Race Day
Join in the fun at Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, 26 August 2017 for a gourmet champagne lunch and 9 races at the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation Race Day. Wheelchair Sports NSW is one of the benefiting charities and your attendance will contribute to our share of the proceeds. The more tickets and tables we sell to our supporters – the more funds we will receive from the day.
The event will include a number of top racing personalities and connections, Fashion in the Fields, a stunning charity auction and raffle as well as music and dancing and of course a flutter on the horses.
1. Entry Tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 26 August 2017.
2. Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track.
3. Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
4. A 3 course sit down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service.
5. A glass of French Champagne on arrival.
6. A 5 hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and soft drinks.
7. Entertainment and dancing.
8. 9 horse races on the day.
9. TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
10. A complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
11. A stunning charity auction – fully electronic – so no noisy auctioneer.
12. A charity Raffle with stunning prizes.
13. Coach Transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $30 per person).
*Cost (including GST)
Individual ticket – $240 each
Downstairs Table of 10 – $2,100
Upstairs Table of 10 – $2,100 (early bird rate for upstairs – after 12pm June 30, this will rise to $2,300) including gst
WS NSW would be sincerely grateful if you would consider taking some tickets or a table at the event. If you are able to support us please complete the form below (or download and print this form) and we will make all the arrangements for your invitations and tickets for the day.