You can read about Sarah by clicking here. Please consider a donation to Wheelchair Sports NSW this Christmas to help others get involved in wheelchair sports.
No matter how large or small, every donation makes a difference. Thank you for your support.
Click here to hear the Wheelchair Sports NSW Christmas Message from our Patron Louise Sauvage OAM
How your donation enriches lives:
- $30 will fund the cost of a junior to attend two Come’n’Try Days to try out a new sport
- $100 will provide a junior member with a one on one training session in their chosen sport with a professional coach
- $500 will enable a junior member from a regional area to attend our annual Junior Wheelies Christmas Camp
- $1,000 will provide a junior member with a year long loan of a sports specific chair and all maintenance costs
- $2,500 will give a junior member access to a “Push Start Program” which provides training and competition fees, mentoring, equipment, sporting travel and accommodation for a year
- $5,000 will subsidise a junior to access all programs and support services from WS NSW for a year